Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and today I’m excited to share some practical Valentine’s Day kitchen gift ideas. Not everyone wants roses and flowers for Valentine’s Day, sometimes something to spruce up the kitchen is everything! Send this gift-guide to your partner as a friendly reminder if you see something that sparks your interest, or you can simply ‘Treat Yo Self’ and buy yourself a Valentine’s Day Gift, you deserve it. Life is crazy these days (I’m looking at you, Donald Trump) and self care is important!
Practical Valentine’s Day Kitchen Gift Ideas
1. Gummy candies are a simple to show you care on Valentine’s Day, and these ones are cute!
2. I honestly feel like you can never have too many tea towels.
3. We all need a collection of mini bowls– they are perfect for toppings and also portion control!
4. Is there really anything more romantic than pigging out on ice cream with the one you love? You could gift these cute heart bowls and scooper with your favorite ice cream.
6. This ceramic baking dish is stylish, dishwasher safe and comes in other colors too.
7. I love that this functional and beautiful glazed porcelain bowl has hearts on it but not in an overly Valentine’s day way.
8. Pair this rose quartz bottle opener with your favorite bubbly drink.
9. Every kitchen could use fleur-de-lis glassware, so gorgeous.
10. Valentine’s is a great holiday to get your bake on and these cookie cutters are adorable.
11. This marble heart trivet is beautiful and great for all year long.
12. Anything from Le Creuset is a winner but this heart shaped cast-iron dutch oven is extra special.
Happy Valentine’s Day!